Position TypeFull Time
Closing DateJune 30, 2023
Contract Type: Perm
Position Type: Full Time
Bond Turner are one of the North West’s leading Legal practices, specialising in Personal Injury, Defamation, Clinical Negligence, Professional Negligence, and Abuse.
We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Handler to join our Compliance team in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the work they do, the service they provide and getting the best results for their clients.
The role is to complete a compliance pack by obtaining financial documentation from clients, including bank statements, credit card statements, wage slips and tax returns.
We are looking for someone who is positive, energetic and enthusiastic, a problem solver and someone who can work as part of a tight team and using their own initiative. You will be responsible for acting in an incredibly courteous and professional manner to create and deliver a positive customer experience.
If you have got drive and determination, ambition and are looking for a stimulating career then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Make prompt and regular contact with the client to obtain their financial documentation as quickly as possible
- Record and upload all financial documentation onto a case management system
- Complete set tasks daily and ensure all future tasks are logged and completed
- You must be polite, professional and friendly to clients at all times
- You must have a high attention to detail
- All compliance packs must be completed in accordance with strict guidelines and every pack must be in excellent order
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literate in Excel and Microsoft
- Flexible approach
- Adaptable to changing environments
We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2006 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal. Our mission: We are driven to succeed. Our purpose is to help people move on in their lives through supporting our clients, our communities and each other.
- We support
- We surpass
- We succeed
What we offer in return:
We offer a clean professional office working environment with fantastic facilities in the heart of Liverpool City Centre which has great travel links. A competitive salary including 23 days holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays. Employee Assistant Programme. Workplace pension scheme. Free onsite Gym, weekly classes and wellbeing programmes. Discounted onsite Restaurant, Coffee Shop / Café. Secure bike storage. Discounted local parking. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with a wonderful Law firm.← Back to Current Vacancies
"*" indicates required fields