Court Fee Handler
Position TypeFull Time
Closing DateJune 30, 2023
Court Fee Handler
Position: Full Time
Bond Turner are one of the North West’s leading Legal practices, specialising in Personal Injury, Defamation, Clinical Negligence, Professional Negligence, and Abuse.
We are currently recruiting for a Court Fee Handler to be based in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the work they do, the service they provide and getting the best results for their clients.
You will be required to liaise with our clients to complete fee remission applications. You will manage your own caseload of clients, and contact them to build up a financial pack as supporting evidence, so high attention to detail is crucial. You will be assessing their information and determining if they are eligible for a fee remission. You should be able to demonstrate previous experience of high-volume work, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize workloads. Candidates must have the ability to work to strict deadlines and possess a confident telephone manner.
If you have got drive and determination, ambition and are looking for a stimulating career then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Manage high-volume work and work to tight deadlines.
- Make high-volume calls and correspondence with clients to complete fee remission applications and request financial documents to aid the process.
- With high accuracy, assess financial packs and determine the client’s eligibility for a fee remission.
- Liaise with clients and courts regarding applications, and draft appropriate replies.
- Report any issues or findings to myself and communicate with other team members to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Excellent numeracy skills are essential as you will be dealing with letters to and from court, alongside monetary calculations – High accuracy is vital.
- Previous experience in call centres or customer service is advantageous for this role as you will be making high-volume calls to clients, and will need to be able to interact with them in a professional and efficient manner.
- Previous experience in data entry or document reviewing positions are advantageous for this role, as you will be reviewing a high volume of financial packs.
We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2006 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal. Our mission: We are driven to succeed. Our purpose is to help people move on in their lives through supporting our clients, our communities and each other.
- We support
- We surpass
- We succeed
What we offer in return:
We offer a clean professional office working environment with fantastic facilities in the heart of Liverpool City Centre which has great travel links. A competitive salary including 23 days holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays. Employee Assistant Programme. Workplace pension scheme. Free onsite Gym, weekly classes and wellbeing programmes. Discounted onsite Restaurant, Coffee Shop / Café. Secure bike storage. Discounted local parking. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with a wonderful Law firm.← Back to Current Vacancies
"*" indicates required fields