Group PR Manager
Closing DateOctober 15, 2021
Bond Turner is going through an extremely exciting period of growth, having just opened our 3rd office in another major city! We are part of the Anexo Group Plc and have fantastic opportunities available for ambitious individuals.
Due to growth, we are looking to recruit a Group PR Manager.
Based in our head office you will reporting directly into the Group Head of Marketing.
Office Address: Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9QJ
Salary: £35,000 – £42,000
Start Date: November 2021
- In-line with the Group Marketing strategy, develop a PR & Communications strategy for each Group brand;
- Working with the lead agency – develop, manage and measure the performance of digital PR campaigns;
- Collaborate with legal teams and business development divisions to amplify success stories and raise brand awareness;
- Develop a reactive process to leverage relevant topical news stories that provide our brands opportunities to engage with key press contacts and media;
- Ownership of all social media activity across all Group brands, scheduling posts, generating content and engaging with our audiences;
- Develop and produce Press Releases across both corporate and consumer communications;
- Develop systems to measure PR & Communications effectiveness and produce regular reports;
- To be a guardian of the brand guidelines, applying them effectively to all PR & Communication activity.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in PR & Communications
- Journalism experience or qualification desirable
- Excellent knowledge and experience of social media management platforms
- Excellent copywriter and written English skills
- Good networker and an ability to form excellent relationships with key media contacts
We are currently shortlisting candidates and arranging interviews. Please apply for immediate consideration.← Back to Current Vacancies