Legal Assistant – Leeds
Closing DateOctober 31, 2021
← Back to Current Vacancies
Legal Assistant – Litigation Team
Bond Turner is going through an extremely exciting period of growth, having just opened our 3rd office in another major city! We are part of the Anexo Group Plc and have fantastic opportunities available for ambitious individuals.
Due to growth, we are looking to recruit a legal assistant to support our successful litigation team.
- Provide general assistance to fee earners with daily litigated related tasks
- Drafting court documents and legal documents for clients
- Liaising with clients, the Court and Defendant Solicitors
- Reviewing evidence/witness statements
- Negotiating settlements on behalf of clients
- Instructing Counsel for upcoming hearings
Office Address: Park Square – Leeds, LS1 2ND
Salary: Up to £22,000
Alongside our extremely modern offices, you will be surrounded by a team of supportive and experienced Solicitors.
Previous experience supporting a litigation team would be highly advantageous.
This opportunity will not be available for long, please do not hesitate to apply.