Position TypeFull Time
Closing DateMay 31, 2023
Contract Type: Perm
Position Type: Full Time – 35 hours
Bond Turner are one of the North West’s leading Legal practices, specialising in Personal Injury, Defamation, Clinical Negligence, Professional Negligence, and Abuse.
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our fantastic Finance team in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the work they do, the service they provide to the business and providing our clients with an efficient and excellent level of service.
Reporting to the Head of the department, you will be a key member of the finance team helping to provide an efficient and professional service supporting the rest of the business, our clients, and underpinning the wider financial stability of the business through our robust processes and systems.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for ensuring accurate reporting of all financial information and ensuring that all systems and processes are operating effectively.
If you have got drive and determination, ambition and are looking for a stimulating career then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide timely and accurate monthly management reporting
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Completing financial analysis and VAT reporting
- Data Analysis/Report Running
- Responsible for the Fixed Asset Register
- Prepayment & Accruals Preparation
- Management Accounts Preparation
- Previous Management Accountant experience is ESSENTIAL
- Part qualified accountant
- Must have very good excel skills – able to manipulate data using pivot tables with confidence
- Knowledge of legal sector preferable
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Solid team working skills
- Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
- Knowledge of Proclaim software packages
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Education up to GCSE or equivalent
We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2006 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal. Our mission: We are driven to succeed. Our purpose is to help people move on in their lives through supporting our clients, our communities and each other.
- We support
- We surpass
- We succeed
What we offer in return:
We offer a clean professional office working environment with fantastic facilities in the heart of Liverpool City Centre which has great travel links. A competitive salary including 23 days holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays. Employee Assistant Programme. Workplace pension scheme. Free onsite Gym, weekly classes and wellbeing programmes. Discounted onsite Restaurant, Coffee Shop / Café. Secure bike storage. Discounted local parking. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with a wonderful Law firm.← Back to Current Vacancies
"*" indicates required fields