Multiple vehicle collisions can often be a minefield when it comes to liability for the accident and causation. Our team have decades of experience in dealing with claims involving multiple vehicles/multiple dependant personal injury claims.
At Bond Turner, we deal with complex liability disputes involving multiple vehicles, high-speed collisions, and fatalities. We understand the accident and locus report is a key piece of evidence, and we arrange preparation of this on your behalf. We also organise accident reconstruction reports in serious accidents where liability is disputed to ensure that our clients stand the best chance of success.
How do I prove negligence in a motor vehicle accident?
If you are involved in a complex car accident claim with multiple dependants, it is our job as solicitors to prove one or more of the dependants were negligent and therefore their insurer is liable to pay you compensation.
To prove negligence, a claimant must prove:
- the dependant owed them a duty of care
- they breached that duty
- this breach of duty resulted in damage
Some of our Grade A personal injury solicitors have over 25 years of experience in motor vehicle claims and, alongside our expert in-house barristers and interpreters, have a strong track record in advising and representing clients in complex, multiple dependant claims in the High Court and the Court of Appeal.
Our other motor vehicle accident services
As well as helping you make a personal injury compensation claim following a car accident, our team can also assist you with:
- Vehicle recovery – if your vehicle is damaged and unroadworthy we can assist you with roadside or home recovery.
- Vehicle repair or total loss payment – we will arrange for your damaged vehicle to be inspected by an engineer who will declare whether it is repairable or roadworthy. We will work with your garage to ensure that you get your vehicle repaired to your satisfaction. If your vehicle is written-off because of excess damage, we will arrange for a qualified independent engineer to place a valuation on your vehicle, and we will obtain payment from the at-fault party’s insurance.
- Replacement vehicle – if your own vehicle is damaged or off the road, we will advise you on obtaining a temporary replacement vehicle, and how you can recover this cost from the at-fault insurer.